June 2014 Wishlist



Rebel In Pastels's June 2014 wishlist

It's that time again for the June Wishlist! Where did this past month go?! So I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but my font is a little different because I started using Polyvore to do these collages instead of doing them through Photoshop (it saved me a lot of time!), I can't believe I haven't thought of it before. Anywhoo, here are the items:

1. Moto Crop Denim Overalls: Nordstrom, 96.00 USD click me to buy
2. Urban Decay Naked Blush: Sephora, 30.00 USD click me to buy
3. Jeffrey Campbell Caprese Sliders: Bloomingdales, 91.00 USD click me to buy
4. Essie Nail Lacquer in Roarrrrange: Essie, 8.50 USD click me to buy
5. MACxKelly Osbourne lipstick in Dodgy Girl: MAC, 17.50 USD click me to buy
6. Chloe Eau du Toilette Spray: Sephora, 75.00 USD click me to buy
7. River Island Yellow Wrap Crop Top: River Island, 44.00 USD click me to buy
8. Topshop Asymmetric Wrap Mini Skirt: Topshop, 50.00 USD click me to buy







0 comments:

Post a Comment