Spring 2014 Wishlist


Spring is here! And what a better way to celebrate Spring, than by putting away all the warm winter clothes and replacing them with some bright and cheery garments. So for this season (as I plan to do with each season), I created a wish-list.

My wish-list is basically what I would love to own this season and this also reflects some trends that I've seen so far, and also just a touch of my personal taste. I like to include clothes, make-up, purses, shoes, accessories, just anything that have caught my eye. I also like to have a mix of price ranges because lets face it, we're not all millionaires (but we sure want to look like we are). 

Now hopefully, I'll get some of these pieces for my birthday (which is April 5th).I am blessed to be a Spring baby since it's just in time for me to start wearing some bright and colorful pieces! Something that you guys might come to know about me is that even though I love black and I think that this color is time-less, I also can't resist buying pinks, blues, greens and anything bright. I especially love pastels, can't you tell? Jokes aside, time to unveil my Spring 2014 Wish-list!



1. Light Green Geometric Top: Zara, 59.90 USD  click me to buy

2. Pink Midi Skirt: ASOS, 56.46 USD click me to buy

3. Mint Dress with Embellished Neckline: Zara, 59.90 USD click me to buy

4. Valentino Rockstud Flats in Nude: Neiman Marcus, 695.00 USD click me to buy

5. Black Skinny Polo Croptop: Topshop, 20.00 USD click me to buy

6. Asymmetric Wrap Mini Skirt: Topshop, 50.00 USD click me to buy

7. Dior Addict Lip Glow: Sephora, 32.00 USD click me to buy 
      *"this lip balm reacts to the chemistry of your lips and creates a special shade that will last all day"

Happy Spring!




Now Playing:

Make You Mine - Breakbot







*Sephora

1 comment: